Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Omelette du Fromage

Tonight we made omelettes. Pretty basic, quick and tastes great. I did a lot of egg cooking when I worked nights, and had mornings to myself, and discovered the easiest way for omelettes (and probably official way) is to scramble the eggs in a bowl. While doing that, get the pan heating on the highest temp. You want it very hot. Pour some olive oil even if its non stick, so there is little to no chance. Pour the egg on, and let it sit until it cooks the one side. Add ingredients, and fold in half. Let that sit a min, and then flip over. Total cook time is about 5 min, at the most.


Ingredient wise, I like mushrooms and swiss, this time I added turkey as well. I also enjoy doing a Mexican blend with it, but not this time. Aly went with Brie and turkey.

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment